Tuesday, May 27, 2008

PromaxArabia2008

After some years I went back to Promax as a keynote speaker. Promax is the most prominent association of broadcast designers and multimedia producer in the world. I already collaborated with the folks back to the times where I was in Europe but this was the first time they called me in as somebody who is not in the TV biz anymore.It was very nice to meet again many of my old colleagues and I had a lot of fun; I addressed the crowd with Shift, my speech about technology changing the world, and with a special focus on media production and distribution. For more info log on promaxarabia.tv.

0 comments:


Creative Commons License
Apple Keynote Tips by Giorgio Ungania is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at giorgioungania.blogspot.com.