Monday, June 9, 2008

Euro 2008 and Lebanon


Here we go, tonight my team, Italy, will start the adventure in Euro 2008. We playing against Holland. Of course we have a few chances to win the cup as we are already world champions, and it never happened that World Camps win the following Euro. It is fun to watch international matches in Dubai as there is a mixed crowd and apart from the Brits nobody takes wins and losses to seriously. On my side,  I am confident as we don't have Totti who is well renown to be absolutely useless in matches that are very important. I will watch the match with Martin, my dutch friend, and some ore mixed crowd. The very very funny thing is that in Dubai you have more Lebanese sporting the Italian T-shirt than the real Italians. Problem is I can't wear a Lebanese T-shirt as they don t have a  national team...


0 comments:


Creative Commons License
Apple Keynote Tips by Giorgio Ungania is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at giorgioungania.blogspot.com.